You Make Me Feel Brand New


My love
I'll never find the words, my love
To tell you how I feel, my love
Mere words could not explain

Precious love
You held my life within your hands
Created everything I am
Taught me how to live again

Only you care when I needed a friend
Believed in me through thick and thin
This song is for you and with gratitude and love

*God bless you
You make me feel brand new
For God blessed me with you
You make me feel brand new
I sing this song 'cause you
Make me feel brand new

My love
Whenever I was insecure
You build me up and made me sure
You gave my pride back to me

Precious friend
With you I always had a friend
You're someone who I can depend
To walk a path that sometimes bends

Without you
Life has no meaning or rhyme
Like words to a song out of time
How can I repay you for having faith in me

(Go to *)

Comments

Popular Posts