Off to Ankara


Two days before my departure to Ankara, Turkey for a work/holiday travel, I suddenly got the hives again and my lips got swollen like a blow fish. I had to take antihistamine again to prevent from itching but I took it after my lips were swollen so bad.

Till now, my lips are hard and swollen but the size was not the same as that of yesterday. I haven't
packed a thing yet because I slept the entire day due to the side effects of the medicine.

As I have posted on my status updates during the beginning of the year, 2012 is MY year. I will fill
it with memories of travel and new ventures.

I think I deserve to have the life I have always dreamed of. I worked hard first before I got to
reap the fruits of my sacrifices.

For my TRUE friends and families who never gave up on me, who silently cheered me on my neurotic status updates.

For my two inspirations in life who continually amazes me and I discover a lot of surprising stuff from them as the years go by.

For my two sisters who comprise the LITTLE WOMEN (Almonte Saga) who continually support me as the foundation of the family.

Thank you.

I am starting a wonderful 2012 now.

As for my blog readers, sorry that I haven't updated my blog for a while due to the fact that I was so busy juggling two responsibilities.

I will try my best to update it even if it's just inconsequential matters.

I will have my well deserved holiday in a few hours. Will update my blog with my upcoming
Ankara trip.

See you.

Comments

Popular Posts