Purging




I wish I could forget your smell....

I wish I could forget your eyes...
I wish I could forget the way you call out my name...
I wish I could forget the mornings when you steal a kiss from me....
I wish I could forget when you reach out for my hand and crack my knuckles...
I wish I could forget when I stare at you while you drive and you stare back at me with a smirk...
I wish I could forget when you put on "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias...
I wish I could forget when you drive me around the city and tell me the story behind each street...
I wish I could forget when you call me Catalonia...
I wish I could forget you....
Let me forget you...
My heart is broken and you broke it .....
I cannot forgive you for this....
I wish, it was easy to forget and fall out of love...

Comments

Popular Posts